1. The year I graduated BSN school for nursing.
2. Got a 4.0 gpa my final semester of school, first time since I started college when I was a sophomore in high school.
3. Realized my love for 608, did not want the semester to end, and I would have to move out of that room.
4. Start the new year and get over a breakup, dive into school and friends.
5. Watched all three Lord of the Rings movies in one weekend, 2 movies in one day!
6. Graduated with 3 RNs who I studied with, 4 way phone called with, and had many happy hours with.
7. Lead a Bible study again, fell in love with those girls all over again, and watched them grow.
8. Hiked the AT, backpacking for the first time in 5 years, with 4 amazing girls.
9. Was the camp nurse again, and survived.
10. Got my first job, got to work with 2 friends I went to nursing school with, and discovered that I could really be a nurse.
11. Wrote a 50,000 word novel, for the second time in two years.
12. Read 150 books and watched 96 or so movies.
13. Partied like no tomorrow with people I love.
14. Documented my life, more than any year before.
15. Got in a car crash, and dealt with cops, 2 tow trucks, car insurance, rental cars, Triple A, and hotel reservations, more than I ever wanted to.
16. Cut off 8 inches of my hair.
2012 was a crazy year, full of so many unexpected things from beginning to end. 2013 is already crazy, and my future is still so undetermined. Here’s to documenting the pieces and living in the moment and preparing slowly for the future.